Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

"DECIBEL" My moment of the day

Today was an extra-ordinary day of my life. The launch of the Bangalore's first internet radio by any college"DECIBEL-Loud and Clear". In the morning everything was so confusing. I saw all my classmates running here and there, working for something or the other and all praying the same thing that lets hope everything goes well as per the schedule. And to our good luck everything went well. But, my great moment came when the Guest of Honour Mr. Geoffrey Thomas announced the launch of the website by ringing the bell and me sitting in the controlling room was supposed to click on the website link which had been shown to the audience through the big screen.
I don't know how did I get this opportunity to be the first one to do that, but all I can think of is may be it was destined to be like this. I was over-whelmed for a few seconds, but it also made me realise certain things one of which is that hardwork never goes waste. For every good work done there is always someone there to recognise it. All you need is be patient and believe in yourself.
But as if that was not enough, there happened another great moment wherein the person I respect a lot and take inspirations from, one of the Fathers, whom I have known as a student and now as a faculty, acknowledged me for my hard work and dedication.
I don't know which was the bigger moment. The one with which the day started or the other which I recieved in the later part of the day. But watever, it was one thing that I'm completely sure of is that it had been one of those few moments in my life which I would never ever forget.And something that makes me think again that there is always someone looking after you, even whether or not you feel its prescence.

No comments: