Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

" Change - the truth of life"

Change is a part of life.People say that one changes for a better tomorrow. Every change gives way to a new way. Its a progress.But the progress is always measured in terms of good, whereas it can always be bad.

Nothing in this world is static. Trees, river, pond, lake, joy, pain, hatred, anger, feelings, mindsets, friends, family, relationship, thoughts, words, actions, surroundings, neighbourhoods, colour, TV programmes, seasons, weather, night, day,jobs, hobbies, religion, pets, phone numbers, values, ethics, laws, needs, food, cloth, likes, dislikes, cuisine, landscapes, truth, falsehood, right, wrong and so on.

The list seems endless. The only thing that probably doesn't change is the word CHANGE itself. There is absolutely nothing in this world that i feel can one hold back to itself. Even memories of the beloved changes.People who seem dearer today may be far away from you tomorrow and vice-versa.

Is change part of life or is it the need for a new identity in life? I don't know but trying to find out. Changes can be a part of both outside world and the inner world. But why do people get more affected by changes inside than the one outside.Why do they have to pretend even if does change?

Lots of people around me both who care and who doesn't have told me that u have changed a lot. Mostly towards a better way they say. But when i look back at myself I can't stop asking a question. Have I changed because I wanted to or because circumstances have made me to?

I guess both are responsible in some way or the other.But, what really makes me think at the end of the day is in spite of the inventions, discoveries and technological advancements being made, we are still helpless to our circumstances and there is nothing we can do when it comes to change. It does happen whether we agree or disagree with it and all the time...

2 comments:

SHABBIR said...

The only thing constant in life is Change.
truly shraddha i could not agree with you more. stagnancy would leech us from substance.:)

Ranvijay said...

Worse than being bludgeoned to death with a blunt spoon and a fork with no teeth.

Dear god, I can hear my synapses misfiring and my brain cells dying.

haha, enough of the humor overdose...good stuff. The maggi thing was pretty relevant. Keep it up.